The AdirPro Engineer’s Field Book will help you to be prepared for field work in any condition. This Field Book includes extra stiff, bright orange book covers and 160 pages of 50% cotton content ledger paper with water resistant ink. Effectively able to be used in almost any condition, this Field Book is a great resource for those who need to take reliable notes when the elements may not be working in your favor.
- Field book includes 11 reference tables that provide quick access to conversion functions and pertinent formulas
- Includes 80 sheets (160 pages) that are laid out in a grid format with 6 vertical columns
- Pages are white ledger-style and are made to provide for easy erasing and water resistance
- Heavy duty, bright orange book covers protect the field book from the elements and provide for quick visibility when needed most
- Pack of 24 books
- 8 in. x 4 in. grid lines
- Made of 50% cotton content ledger papers
- Standard size 4 in. x 7 in.
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Primary Use: Surveying Notes
- Hand Tool Type: Other
- Product Height (in.): 7.5 in
- Product Depth (in.): .5 in
- Product Width (in.): 4.9 in