This is 1 of the best saws on the market for the small or large shop. It features a 5 in. round and 5 in. x 6 in. rectangular capacity. But what really sets this apart from other saws of this size is the head swivel giving a maximum angle of cut of 60° Remember how much trouble it is to change a vise backing jaw only to get a 45° cut. Not with this guy. The easy-to-adjust head has stops in all the right places. And because the vise backing jaw is rigid on this saw, it is taller, giving it the ability to support the workpiece better. And of course, the machine comes with all the features you’d expect from Grizzly like hydraulic down feed control, easy access wheels for quick blade changes and the right blade speeds to do the job.
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 110-Volt/220-Volt, prewired 110-Volt, single-phase, 60 Hz, 1725 RPM
- Height floor-to-table: 29 in.
- Angular cuts: -45° to +60°
- Blade size: 1/2 in. x 64-1/2 in.
- Blade speeds: 80 FPM, 120 FPM, 200 FPM
- Overall bed: 19-1/4 in. x 13-1/2 in. x 3 in.
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 1725
- Minimum Blade Length: 64-1/2
- Table Tilt Right Max (degrees): 0
- Band Saw Type: Horizontal
- Cordless/ Corded: Corded
- Dust Collection Method: None
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Amperage (amps): 8.8
- PT Horsepower (Hp): 1/2
- Table Tilt Left Max (degrees): 0
- Color Family: Multi-Colored
- Included Accessories: Stand
- Condition: New
- Power Tool Features: Lockout Power Switch,No Tool Blade Change,Quick-Release Tension,Stand Included
- Construction Material: Steel
- Bench & Stationary Tool Type: Band Saw
- Cuts Through: Steel
- Portability: Stationary
- Cord Length (ft.): 6
- Voltage (volts): 110
- Table-Top Material: Cast-Iron
- Product Weight (lb.): 150
- Cutting Capacity Width / Depth Of Throat(In.): 6
- Table Length (in.): 12
- Product Height (in.): 54.75
- Product Depth (in.): 24
- Maximum Blade Length: 64-1/2
- Minimum Blade Width: 1/2
- Table Width (in.): 4.5
- Dust Port Size (In.): 0
- Maximum Blade Width: 1/2
- Cutting Capacity Height / Height under Guide (In.): 5
- Work Table Surface: 12 in. x 4.5 in.
- Product Width (in.): 39
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.