The Makita 8-1/4 in. 24 Teeth per in. Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade is ideal for making cuts in framing applications. This versatile blade easily makes rips, crosscuts and miters in framing lumber. The blade is expertly tensioned and features a carbide tooth design for true cuts and longer life.
- Versatile 24 tooth design ideal in a variety of framing applications
- Carbide tooth design for quality cuts and longer life
- Expertly tensioned for true cuts
- For use with Makita 5008MGA 8-1/4 in. circular saw as well as other 8-/4 in. circular saws that feature a 5/8 in. arbor
- Number in Package: 1
- Arbor Size: 5/8 in.
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Power Tool Accessory Type: Circular Saw Blade
- Number of Teeth: 24
- Color Family: Silver
- Saw Blade Material: Carbide
- Material Cut: Wood
- Saw Blade Diameter (in): 8-1/4
- Product Height (in.): 0.25
- Product Width (in.): 11 in