Drift punches are used to install or remove bolts and rivets. There are three types of drift punches: short, long, and drive pin punches. The length is important to the specific working conditions in each case. The end opposite the tip is used for striking.
- Long drift punches may be used for installing and removing guide pins in die and mold work
- They may also be used for installing and removing center guides and pins in deep openings
- In addition, these tools may be used for aligning bolts to center two or more parts
- Urrea warrants its product to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Any Urrea product which has not been altered, misused, or abuse, and fails during its normal useful life, will be replaced or repaired at no charge
- Number of Pieces: 7
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Color Family: Silver
- Hand Tool Type: Punch/Nail Setter Set
- Individual/Set: Set
- Tool Set Type: Nail Setter Sets
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.