Some jobs go beyond the workshop; some jobs make you come to them. For the jobs that demand function, strength and mobility we present the All-Terrain Vise by Wilton. Secure it in your hitch or mount it on your bench, the ATV is locked, loaded and ready to go.
- Fits a standard 2 in. hitch and includes a locking hitch pin for security
- Can be mounted on a bench or trailer for even greater versatility with the included mounting bracket
- Lightweight and with an integrated carrying handle, the ATV is designed for easy transport
- Patented locking handle secures the vise jaws while driving
- Set screws are designed to provide a tight fit in the hitch and reduce vibration while driving
- Water resistant for all weather protection while it’s on your truck
- Large striking anvil for forming and shaping materials
- Ideal working height doesn’t interfere with truck bed or tailgate
- Jaws are replaceable and include a v-groove for vertical clamping of round objects
- Pipe jaws clamp round objects up to 3 in.
- Jaw width: 6 in.
- Jaw opening: 5.75 in.
- Throat depth: 5 in.
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Primary Use: Bench vise that mounts on to your trailer hitch
- Hand Tool Type: Vise
- Product Height (in.): 7.25
- Product Depth (in.): 19.25
- Product Width (in.): 6
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov